Our licensed air conditioning repair technicians are experts in diagnosing your air conditioner problems and making quick suggestions to get the cold air flowing again. We send highly trained Nate certified employees to do all of the diagnostic testing and repair work. We never send guys that aren't properly trained or field tested to your home. We understand air conditioning systems and we are able to work with all major brands without complication. Residential customers depend on Tri County for for timely, high quality, and affordable air conditioning repair services.
- Try First
This is our process when working on an air conditioning repair.
- Schedule an appointment either via phone, text or email we are available 24/7 to fix emergency problems.
- We will confirm all appointments if done via text or email.
- We will give you an arrival call when we are on the way.
- We carefully diagose the issue to determine if repairs are necessary
- If repairs are necessary we provide you upfront pricing prior to any work being done on the unit. We will also provide options so you can make the most informed decision.
- Then once you decide the best course of action for your home we will get to work.
We have found that you might want to look at the following areas to save unnecessary trips.
- Check the thermostat: You need to confirm that the handle is set to the cool setting.
- Check the air filter: Dirty air filters are the cause of numerous air conditioning issues and are an important maintenance step. We suggest changing your filters monthly.
- Check the circuit breaker: If the air conditioner unit still won't kick on you should go check your breaker box to make sure nothing has tripped.
Have us come by and figure out what's wrong. If we are diagnosing in Longmont we don't even have a trip charge. In fact most of our visits are free of a trip charge. We'll diagnose the problem and ensure that every option is discussed before your sign off on any repair service.
If the entire air conditioning unit needs to be replaced, we'll detail that process as well, including any financing options and output needs for your unit as well.